Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Rose Wonder in Different Colors

Happy Tuesday.
I would like to share with you quick and simple, but very elegant cards. The original card was designed for watercolor class and uses Blushing Bride and Rose Red reinkers. The set I used is Rose Wonder. It was interesting that almost everybody in the class could not recall seeing this little flower as part of this set. We all remember big rose, but not this little darling flower.

I absolutely loved to water color the leaves and flowers (and I am OK with cutting them too). And of course I was tempted to see this design in other colors. Check them out:
I learned that reinkers are essential for the coloring. You can squeeze the pad and use it for coloring, but effect is not close to what you can achieve with reinker. And this time my favorite color was Watermelon Wonder (well Daffodil Delight almost won too):
Would You like to receive my last class tutorial or kit to go? Check Here.
 

Happy Stamping!

Product List

No comments: